Wednesday 1 February 2012

An afternoon at Grand Montets


Today I finally got back on my skis. After a well needed sleep in I phoned Nicklas Hansen to see if he was up for some skiing. We went to Grand Montets and was lucky to time everything perfectly.  The sun came with great visibility and  there where few tracks.  It was a wonderful day and it felt great to be out there again after Felix’s accident. He used to say that he wanted to keep on doing what we love even if something would happen to him. This one, and many more to come, where for you…

As always I didn’t bother taking any photos when it was really good skiing, but I still post some from the day…

Nicklas Hansen skiing some great snow

Hanna Fisher in the Phillipe couloir

We met good friend and guide Jimmy Halvardsson up on the mountain. If you want one of the best guides in Cham, go out in to the mountains with this guy... www.ascentdescent.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment