Tuesday 8 May 2012

Going north – Otra vez


After two weeks of film work in Chamonix I’m once again back in Sweden. We had a great time in France and we got what we came for – the last footage and audio material needed to finish our Salomon Freeski Tv episode. It was great working with Mike and Bjarne and I’m looking forward to the result coming sometime late autumn/early winter.
In the mean time check www.salomonfreeski.com for the latest episodes!
I felt sad leaving Cham as I got really motivated for the spring steep ski season. But I also think its good to sometimes draw back when the motivation is peaking to be able to direct that same force towards other objectives (both in the mountains and in life…  I saw a few new lines for the future and I will definitely be back for longer next spring!  

No comments:

Post a Comment